LOVING ONE ANOTHER

MEDIATION ON VERSE OF THE DAY


"Today, I was reading John 15:12, where Jesus Christ says, 'This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.' He was speaking to His disciples, and I believe that this commandment is especially relevant for us as a family of Christians. Jesus has called us to love one another, and this love starts within us. He has given us a standard to follow, the same way He has loved us.

If we don't understand how God has loved us, we can't truly love one another. Anything less than God's standard of love is unacceptable. I know our love may seem small or insufficient, but we must abide by God's standard. We need to receive His love, grow in it, and practice it daily.

The best way to practice this love is by not neglecting the Holy Spirit, the most important person on earth. Through the Holy Spirit, we can meet God's standard and truly love one another. Some people may think they're loving, but if it's not aligned with God's love, it's not correct. That's why we may not see results in our actions.

Jesus said, 'This is my commandment, that we should love one another.' This love starts within us, just as He has loved us. I'm grateful for this reminder, and I pray that the Lord will help us love one another in the name of Jesus. Amen."

Inspired by The Holy Spirit 

🖋️ Ojo Sunday Ikponmwonsa Oritaemiegbegbemi

©12Disciples
#PutGodFirst

Comments